[eBird Alert] San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert <daily>
*** Species Summary:
- Buff-breasted Sandpiper (1 report)
- Ruby-crowned Kinglet (1 report)
Thank you for subscribing to the <daily> San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert.The report below shows observations of rare birds in San Luis Obispo County. View or unsubscribe to this alert at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN36231
NOTE: all sightings are UNCONFIRMED unless indicated.
eBird encourages our users to bird safely, responsibly, and mindfully. Please follow the recommendations of your local health authorities and respect any active travel restrictions in your area. For more information visit: https://ebird.org/news/please-bird-mindfully
Buff-breasted Sandpiper (Calidris subruficollis) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Aug 27, 2020 08:04 by Liam Hampl
- Oceano Dunes SVRA, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.0657368,-120.6275693&ll=35.0657368,-120.6275693
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S72889267
- Media: 10 Photos
- Comments: "Photos. Continuing bird first seen by Bob Chapman."
Ruby-crowned Kinglet (Regulus calendula) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Aug 27, 2020 12:40 by John Roser
- Binscarth private residence, San Luis Obispo, California
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=35.3182733,-120.8516986&ll=35.3182733,-120.8516986
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S72880884
- Comments: "Small, compact, olive-grayish, prominent whitish wing bars and eye ring and proportionately large head. Thin, pointed bill (as opposed to thicker bill of Hutton's Vireo). Was hyperactively foraging for insects large shrubs in yard and did not show ruby crown feathers."
You received this message because you are subscribed to eBird's San Luis Obispo County Rare Bird Alert
Manage your eBird alert subscriptions: