PWC: Seeking Canada Goose Families! (MAS49)

Joanne Aasen

Edited

Corrections.  Please delete previous email with this subject.  THANKS!

With Mike’s permission I am posting this request from Vann Masvidal at Pacific Wildlife Care.

Please direct any info you have to my email address (Please do NOT call center and interrupt their duties) and I will forward on to Vann. I just talked with him and he knows that this is being done.

Thanks so much.

Joanne Aasen
Cambria, CA

P.S. I have checked eBird and know about the CANG goslings at Cachuma Lake Park.

Hello,

We have in our care four Canada goslings in the 8-12'' tall range. These birds are very easily fostered out into other Canada Goose families that have babies of roughly the same age- easily, that is, if we can find them!

We've already successfully fostered a pair of goslings this season in San Luis Obispo creek near Avila Beach. We're hoping to do the same with the ones we have now, but are having difficulty locating a suitable family.

Should you know the whereabouts of a group of Canada Geese that have babies around the same size of ours, please email the clinic at pwcinfo@....

Thank you!

Vann

Vann Masvidal
Center Director + Volunteer Coordinator, Pacific Wildlife Care

Click to manage your own lists.