From: Kaaren Perry <surfbird1@...>
Date: 5/5/20 3:00 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: mike stiles <mstiles54@...>
Cc: Slocobirding <slocobirding@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [slocobirding] Ibis

Another Ibis-     A White-faced Ibis was feeding in the farmer’s pond near the intersection of Monte Cristo and Hwy 1 this morning. This is just north of  Hwy 46. intersection.  Seen from highway before I turned onto the dirt road for a better view.

Kaaren Perry

On May 5, 2020, at 2:05 PM, mike stiles <mstiles54@...> wrote:

Went to the Elfin Forest Lupine Point overlook, looking for any rare plovers that were seen earlier in the day at Cuesta Inlet. No plovers but the continuing WHITE-FACED IBIS was in the mud flats right below the overlook.

Mike Stiles
Los Osos