neighborhood birds

Thomas Slater

I did my usual walk yesterday and got a record 45 species. Got both Bullock's and Hooded Oriole. Every day there seems to be a new bird added to the list. Today I had 42 species but had a Blue-gray Gnatcatcher. The Lawrence's Goldfinch is still hanging out in front of the same house on Osage. I think this is about the 6th day in a row. Pac-slope FC and RB Nuthatches are still regulars. Not a lot of warblers yet. If I get lucky I'll find a Townsend's Warbler and YR and OC. Waiting for the new migrants to arrive. Record list below...

Stay active but safe,
Bird on,

Tom Slater
Nipomo