CANCELLED - MCAS Community Program - Birds of SLO 3/16

Kaaren Perry

Due to the rapidly moving changes in policy, both national and state, regarding the Covid-19 and it’s danger to the general public the Community Program : Birds of Slo Part 1 has been cancelled.  This program is a very popular event and is coordinated and presented by Dave Keeling and always receives rave reviews.

Not an easy decision made by the MCAS Board but for the protection of our community and beyond we felt cancellation at this time was necessary. No plans in place for a new date for this program as of yet.

Apologies to all who had planned to attend.

MCAS Board