Backyard Lincoln's Sparrow

Cheryl Lish

Yesterday 11/26/19 I got a couple of brief glimpses (in poor lighting) of a small sparrow at one of my birdbaths.  Brad Schram was able to come by long enough to see it and confirmed a Lincoln's Sparrow...which of course he knew instantly.
I'm so fortunate that Brad lives only a couple of miles away and is always interested in unusual birds.  Thanks Brad  :)
I also got a good look but would have had to look it up since I haven't seen a LISP in about 20 years!
Update on the late hummingbirds... The Black-chinned was last seen on Friday 11/22 and the Costa's was last seen on Saturday 11/23.
Cheryl Lish, Arroyo Grande