Re: Late report - Palm Warbler, Morro Bay

Kaaren Perry

 I forgot to include the date.  Palm Warbler was present in Morro Bay yesterday, Dec. 5.  I forgot to include the date!

KP

On Dec 5, 2018, at 2:58 PM, Kaaren Perry <surfbird1@...> wrote:

A Palm Warbler was certainly a surprise as it hopped around the little edge garden along the Embarcadero in Morro Bay.  It was first seen by Max Taylor near the stairway leading down from the Marina Gallery and MCAS Office. We watched it as it flew into some bushes and it was last seen heading to the now vacant aquarium building fence.  People coming and going all the while.   You just never know!