From: slocobirding@... [mailto:slocobirding@...] On Behalf Of Tom Edell
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2013 11:54 AM
To: slocobirding@...
Cc: 'Rebecca'
Subject: RE: [slocobirding] White-breasted Nuthatch

I believe Rebecca’s home is near French Hospital in count Section 11 (http://tinyurl.com/nepaffe ). Please correct me if I’m wrong Rebecca. We are never assured of getting White-breasted Nuthatch on the count so it would be good to look for this bird.

As for Nutmeg Mannikin, it is increasing in the count circle (and California). Here are the totals for this species starting in 2004, the first year it was recorded on the count. I suspect this year’s count will be our highest yet.

2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
12 0 0 0 0 6 34 17 72

Tom Edell
Cayucos, CA