<ADMIN> Please Sign Your Posts

Mike Stiles

It's once again time to plead to the group about signing your posts to slocobirding with your name and town. I'll tell you why I think it's important (and why I feel the need to rant about it).

If you report a bird in your neighborhood without a signature, you could be anywhere between Cambria and California Valley. If anyone has an interest in the bird and wants more information, we would like to know how to address our reply. Not everyone's name is included in their email address.

Think of it this way. Would you send an email to *anyone* else without your name on it?

Thanks for letting me rant. I feel much better now.

Mike Stiles
Los Osos
Owner/moderator SLOCObirding