Chapter/Group Participation at Spring Festival

Jim Royer

I thought I would pass the following along since many of us have birded out
there and some have led trips in past years.

Jim Royer
Los Osos

Hi All,****

** **

We are planning events for the 18th Annual Kern River Valley Spring Nature
& Earth Day Festival (http://kern.audubon.org/KRVSNF.htm). This is
Saturday April 21st.****

** **

Would you or members of your chapter/group be interested in leading a
birding or natural history hike, demonstrations at KRP and or having a
table on the Preserve on the festival day? ****

** **

Just describe in a short e-mail to me what you would be willing to do and
we will see about putting it on the schedule and you to work making it
happen. ****

** **

With the unfortunate funding reduction for outreach and Alisonís departure
we will be having a modest festival. ****

** **

Iím sure I will be organizationally challenged so we will keep it simple.***
*

** **

We really appreciate your support for Kern River Preserve and our
continuing conservation mission.****

** **

Sandra can use help with set up and closing down and information booth,
parking.****

** **

We can use help with hikes and walks on KRP ie Ė migrant corner, Redtailed
hawk Overlook Trail, Nature trail. Birds, History, plants Ė whatever toots
your whistle.****

** **

** **

Reed Tollefson, Manager****