Topics

Faber Castell 2/84 Mathema

Rod Lovett

Good afternoon all,
I have just received the following email.  Please contact François .directly if you are interested.

Regards,

Rod

Dear Mister Lovett
I do not collect slide rules and I own two Faber Castell 2/84, in very fine condition, never used, in their green hard box (which green "coating" itself suffered a little bit of its age).
Would you know any collector who would have an interest in purchasing one or both of them ?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Best Regards from Paris-France,
François Granet

François Granet
fgranet@...
+33 625 911 277

Maciej M. Sysło

Hi Rod, ,could you estimate the price of FC 2/84
Best regards, Maciej

niedz., 24 sty 2021 o 14:45 Rod Lovett <rod@...> napisał(a):

Good afternoon all,
I have just received the following email.  Please contact François .directly if you are interested.

Regards,

Rod

Dear Mister Lovett
I do not collect slide rules and I own two Faber Castell 2/84, in very fine condition, never used, in their green hard box (which green "coating" itself suffered a little bit of its age).
Would you know any collector who would have an interest in purchasing one or both of them ?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Best Regards from Paris-France,
François Granet

François Granet
fgranet@...
+33 625 911 277

meine

The FC 2/84 is a nice piece, but following the prices on ebay it is abit
out of my league -- just a bit ;-)

//meine

--
//meine