Re: slide rule sightings database at ISRG

Rod Lovett

Hi Jose, Meine,

I'll wait for a few more days to see if Craig replies but if not Plan D which I've already started to map out.

More details later.

Regards,

Rod

On 27-05-2020 20:54, Jose via groups.io wrote:
Hello,
As plan D you may refer to the Spanish forum, where there is a thread
on same theme. It's not a table but you could get one from there...
Jose
Enviado desde Yahoo Mail con Android [1]

El mié., may. 27, 2020 a 17:40, Rod Lovett
<rod@...> escribió:
Hi meine,
I emailed Craig sometime ago but have not yet received a reply.
If I don't get a reply then it's Plan C or is it Plan D?
Regards,
Tod
On 27-05-2020 16:31, meine wrote:
I just tried the wayback machine and searched for 'slide rule
yahoo'
and
'yahoo ISRG'.
there was only one hit at the latter string, but it went to some
Mac
archive, defenately not slide rule related.
my only option is that someone sends an email to Craig Kielhofer
and
ask
him for a copy...
//meine
On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 01:18:40AM +0000, Thorpe, Jeffrey wrote:
Has anybody tried the wayback machine? ( web.archive.org )
Links:
------
[1] https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature
[2] https://groups.io/g/sliderule/message/823