Re: slide rule sightings database at ISRG

Jose

Hello,

As plan D you may refer to the Spanish forum, where there is a thread on same theme. It's not a table but you could get one from there...

El mié., may. 27, 2020 a 17:40, Rod Lovett
<rod@...> escribió:
Hi meine,

I emailed Craig sometime ago but have not yet received a reply.

If I don't get a reply then it's Plan C or is it Plan D?

Regards,

Tod