From: sliderule@groups.io [mailto:sliderule@groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Williams
Sent: Sunday, 24 May 2020 1:10 AM
To: sliderule@groups.io
Subject: Re: [sliderule] Concise Circular No 28

It's interesting to compare the Concise table of conversions with that found on the circular slide rules made by Blundell Rules Ltd. (BRL) in the late 1950s/early 1960s - as far as I can tell, they are identical in every respect. I've uploaded a file showing two different variants (blundell_academy310+s140.jpg)

What I do not know for certain is which came first, or if both rules were manufactured by the same company. The number of British-specific units leads me to think it was originated by Blundell and then copied by Concise, but as yet I have no conclusive evidence.