Re: Use of Inverse LogLog scales Part 1: Absolute inverse numbers

Andreas Poschinger

PS: Ive meant I hope that I do not bore you.... ... allready late;
technically it is hopefully ok!-) Good night!

Am 18.05.2022 um 22:09 schrieb Andreas Poschinger:

Hi,

I hope that I not borrow, since by sure all can be also read in manuals.

The most simpliest use of inverse LogLog scales together with nomal
LogLog scales are absolute inverse numbers. Absolute, because there is
no need to take care about the decimal point.

If you look e.g. for the inverse of 100 then place your cursor on 100
on scale LL3 in order to read 10^-2 or 0.01 deending on engravings on
scale LL03. Or 25 on LL3 to read 0.04 on LL03. Just always use the
corresponding scale, so LL1 woth LL01, LL2 with LL02 and LL3 with
LL03. Of course it also works to loo for a number smaller than 1 on an
LL0x scale and read the inverse on LLx.

Best regards

Andreas