Re: Determination of Slide Rules

Andreas Poschinger

!-) Yes, Ecobra is not GDR; it is a Bavarian company it stands for Eichmüller & Co, Bayerische Reißzeugfabrik AG

Partially it seems very complicated what they really produced for themselves. As a student I bought dividers from them I think they really produced them. Not the same quality (and price...) as Haff but very robust.

Am 19.09.2021 um 21:18 schrieb meine:

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 12:08 PM, Rod Lovett wrote:
LL3 LL2 A = B CI C = D K LL1
hmmm, have to learn how to use search engines better -- adding the '#s'

The Jakar has the same scales on the back of the slide as my NoName vendex.

Jakar seems to be Japanese, most on the ISRM made by Fuji

TNX!

--

//meine