Re: Faber Castell 2/84 Mathema

meine

The FC 2/84 is a nice piece, but following the prices on ebay it is abit
out of my league -- just a bit ;-)

//meine

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 05:45:50AM -0800, Rod Lovett wrote:
Good afternoon all, I have just received the following email.  Please contact François . directly if you are interested.

Regards,

Rod

Dear Mister Lovett
I do not collect slide rules and I own two Faber Castell 2/84, in very fine condition, never used, in their green hard box (which green "coating" itself suffered a little bit of its age).
Would you know any collector who would have an interest in purchasing one or both of them ?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Best Regards from Paris-France,
François Granet
--