Re: Faber Castell 2/84 Mathema Also...

Rod Lovett

Run:

https://sliderules.lovett.com/srsearch.cgi?string1=mathema&;string2=&string3=&string4=mathematic&string5=%240&month=10&year=1999&R=Full&British=on

to give you some idea of values.

Regards,

Ro

On 24-01-2021 19:27, Charles Quinlan via groups.io wrote:
I am interested as well, as I have one, in great condition, but
without the "original" boxing, just the sleeve.
This is for insurance purposes since my insurance company is willing
to cover items of "unusual" value if they have an idea (other than my
own) as to the value.
Thanks, Charles
On Sunday, January 24, 2021, 08:02:05 AM PST, Maciej M. Sysło
<syslo@ii.uni.wroc.pl> wrote:
Hi Rod, ,could you estimate the price of FC 2/84
Best regards, Maciej
niedz., 24 sty 2021 o 14:45 Rod Lovett <rod@lovett.com> napisał(a):

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL,
I have just received the following email. Please contact _François
._directly if you are interested.
Regards,
Rod
Dear Mister Lovett
I do not collect slide rules and I own two Faber Castell 2/84, in
very fine condition, never used, in their green hard box (which
green "coating" itself suffered a little bit of its age).
Would you know any collector who would have an interest in
purchasing one or both of them ?
Thank you in advance for your answer.
Best Regards from Paris-France,François Granet
François Granet
fgranet@yahoo.fr
+33 625 911 277
--