Re: New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

John Holcomb II

If they didn’t care at all, narrator and other apps wouldn’t have bv been improved apon.

From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Octavian Rasnita
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:19 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0 | Skype Blogs

I don't put too much effort, and I don't consider them negative. I just compared 2 products, one that I like and another one that I don't like. That's all.

It wouldn't be helpful at all to contact the developers, because they care about productivity and profit, and developing a web interface is much more productive than developing a native GUI, plus that the main target is the sighted users.

--Octavian