Re: skype scripts

Doug Lee

Not sure what you're referring to there. My scripts, for all three Skypes, have never had a restriction as to whether you run them on a 32-bit or a 64-bit machine. Scripts in general don't. Many years ago, I had some installer
issues on 64-bit machines, but not anything at all recent.

I also don't know which Skype scripts you mean though. I have scripts for three different Windows Skype versions, but you may not be referring to scripts I wrote at all.

On Sat, Nov 03, 2018 at 05:37:33PM +0000, Martin Nemecek wrote:
I tried to down load the skype scrips and it told me they are not available four 64 bit platform.
martin

--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org