Skype 8 ringing device

Nick Giannak III

Hello all.

I'm sending this here because I suspect some of you have contact with Microsoft. I upgraded to Skype 8, and I honestly find it not bad at all accessibility-wise, far from the horror show it was depicted as. I can even use it with speed, which isn't always easy to do in this day and age. I'm even going to find out how it does on air in a few hours...And here's the rub.

Is there any way to have Skype 7 behavior, wherein Skype will ring through one sound device, but not the same one as conversations play?

I do appreciate that this is lightyears better than Skype 8 was when it came out, based on things I've seen. I hope it continues to get better!
Thanks,
Nick