Re: Skype 8 language and prefix key

Michele Barbi

Hey guys, first of all I'd like to thank Doug because I did not know these step for copying the file location. We always learn something new, lol!
Jean, be careful to one thing which I noticed. I don't know why, but at least here in Italian, ctrl+s opens a window like Save as, and if asked to replace already existing file, you should say yes.
I am now reading that you did not manage to fix the issue, so make sure if Notepad did not create an alternative file called skypeelectron.jcf.txt. Yesterday I had to count with it working on a jsm file for another scripts set.
Bye!
Barbuz