Re: question about skype.

Stephen Troy

hi joseph

the easiest way to exit Skype using windows 7 or 10 is shift, alt and
f4 pressed together twice quickly .

On 15/09/2018, inam din <inam092@...> wrote:
Dear, as far as Skype 7 is concern and if you are using JAWS script of Skype
7, exiting Skype isn’t an issue.

Just press shift+alt+f4 twice in a quick succession you will exit skype!

I mean hold shift+alt and press f4 twice in a quick succession you will exit
skype!

In Skype 8 ctrl+q for that purpose and if you focus Skype, ctrl+shift+p and
ctrl+e will start and end calls respectively!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...<mailto:Inamuddin09@...>

Outlook: