Re: Answering calls- 7 vs 8 vs WUP

Sarah k Alawami

Yes. Although I can't remember how to set up the key strkes. I can answer calls fast in the nes wkype 8 for windows on a good day or if I'm paying attention. Note the hot keys are no longer global but it still works and works very very well.

On 15 Sep 2018, at 10:48, Don & Cher wrote:

I am still using 7 because I’m concerned about the changes in the new versions. I love the way calls come in with 7 because I don’t have to fumble around to find the answer command in a panic. Do 8 and WUP still have this ability? I use the program only about once every month or so- so enjoy not having to remember new commands. Thanks.

Cher