Re: A suggestion for the SkypeEnglish message footer

Sarah k Alawami

I know that the email no longer exists. That is an old footer from about 15 years ago, well some of it anyway. The forums are inaccessible, so now there really is no way to contact Skype for any form of support. Except for their website and they never responds to feedback anyways. Good luck.

On September 13, 2018 07:00:26 "Doug Lee" <dgl@...> wrote:
I would send this privately to the moderator, but I confess I don't have her email address handy...

The footer includes this line:

Thanks for subscribing to the skype english list. If you would like to contact skype support, visit their forums at skypeenglish.com
That address, skypeenglish.com, seems not to exist. It should probably be skype.com or something more specific for forums if we know an address like that.

Btw, I am glad the footer points to www.dlee.org/skype/ rather than something more specific, because that lets us easily adapt to Skype changes, like new and expiring versions and such, without further footer updates.

--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org
"Is your cucumber bitter? Throw it away. Are there briars in your