Proposal a translation of scripts for Skype Electron

Алик Гаджимурадов

Hello Doug Lee!
I’ve made translation of your scripts for Skype Electron
into Russian language. Could it be added into installer to make it
multilingual? Or maybe you can create a separate installer just for Russian version?
I know that these scripts could be installed by simple coping, but it’s
might not be comfortable for everyone. If it’s of
your interest, I can transfer archive file into some sort of cloud, for
instance Dropbox or Google Drive. Many thanks for this job.
Kind regards, Alkor.