From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 1:13:04 AM
To: Skype English list
Subject: [skypeenglish] Adding to conference, bad news...

Hello guys, for those who wanted to know how to joining callers in the
conference, apparently it is not possible, you'll need to refuse the
incoming call and then invite the contact to the conference. A friend of
mine who is sighted told me this, so this must not be an accessibility
issue.
Bye!
Barbuz