Re: More on Adding Participants to a Running Call

Sarah k Alawami

I thought you could, I don't have a way to test as I no longer have my skype usa subscription, but I owuld think pulling up the dial pad would have worked. What happened when you tried the second time.

On 9/9/2018 1:24 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
I still can't do it on an incoming third party, but adding an outgoing third party to the call was cinchy. That's apparently what the "Add people" button is for.

However, I have a new problem. The third person I added was an outgoing telephone call. I usedĀ  the dialpad button to dial the number,then I needed the dialpad again to authenticate with the application answering my call on the other end, but could not do so. I have the same numberĀ  as a contact, so I tried getting the dialpad back that way, still with no luck. Am I missing something or is it no longer possible to use the dialpad once a call has been answered?