Re: Issue with making a call on the latest version of Skype using Mac OS high Sierra

Sarah k Alawami

So here’s what you can try.

  • open the chat with enter
  • I go o the edit box to make sure I’m in the right chat.
  • hit command shift r and the call should be placed.

hope that helps a bit.

On 11 Aug 2018, at 11:10, Joseph Hudson wrote:

Michelle, do I do this from the chat window? In the edit box > On Aug 11, 2018, at 9:14 AM, Michele Barbi barbi.michele@... > wrote: > > Quite strange, unless there is a bug with Skype 8.27 for Mac which I > did not test myself but I’ll do soon. > Other thing you can do is, disregard the edit box and try pressing > cmd+shift+r anyway. > Bye! > Barbuz > >