Re: Issue with making a call on the latest version of Skype using Mac OS high Sierra

Sarah k Alawami

I didn’t change anything when I installed skype 8. So yeah dunno what’s up there. It’s odd for sure that it works for all of us so far.

Take care

On 11 Aug 2018, at 11:03, Joseph Hudson wrote:

I had my keyboard replaced on my Mac ones already. So I'm sure now my keyboard. It's something within Skype I know that for sure. But can't pinpoint myself to the current settings. Joseph Hudson

Email jhud7789@... I device support Telephone 2543007667 Skype joseph.hudson89 facebook https://www.facebook.com/joseph.hudson.9404 Twitter https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage jhud7789@... And now finally, if none of the above options work well for you. I have a room on zoom as well. The link and instructions to join won't be below

Hi there,

Joseph Hudson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Joseph Hudson's Zoom Meeting Time: Apr 10, 2018 10:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/502788655

Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,502788655# or +16468769923,,502788655# Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923 Meeting ID: 502 788 655 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/dkZ76Qvjp

On Aug 11, 2018, at 12:49 PM, Sarah k Alawami marrie12@... wrote:

So you also don’t have the problem the person is having in placing calls? Yeah works here for me. Either somethingn is wrong with ther skype or their keyboard is braking or something. I hope they can get it fixed.

On 11 Aug 2018, at 9:11, adrian via Groups.Io wrote:

I love the new skype I find it easy to use on the Mac.

On Aug 11, 2018, at 10:02 AM, Sarah k Alawami marrie12@... wrote:

No, no bug. I hit enter on my student’s chat, hit command shift r and the thing went to make a call and it worked. We had our class. Command shift h did the same thing, but hung up the call. Really rocking this new skype.

You might want to try resetting skype all-together with clean my mac or some other software like that. Then try again. Tre might be a file that’s gone bad. On 11 Aug 2018, at 7:14, Michele Barbi wrote:

Quite strange, unless there is a bug with Skype 8.27 for Mac which I did not test myself but I’ll do soon. Other thing you can do is, disregard the edit box and try pressing cmd+shift+r anyway. Bye! Barbuz