Re: Issue with making a call on the latest version of Skype using Mac OS high Sierra

Joseph Hudson

Adrian, yeah you're correct the Skype is easy to work. But for one thing, when a call comes in and I don't answer does it's thing as I have it set to do. There's no audio for the call. I've looked everywhere and obvious settings, and, for Skype and proceed to the call button. It takes me right back into the chat window. Secondly, if I do the command shift or it does absolutely nothing. So what do I need to do?
Joseph Hudson

Email
jhud7789@...
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89
facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@...
And now finally, if none of the above options work well for you. I have a room on zoom as well. The link and instructions to join won't be below

Hi there,

Joseph Hudson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Joseph Hudson's Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 10, 2018 10:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/502788655

Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,502788655# or +16468769923,,502788655#
Or Telephone:
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 502 788 655
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/dkZ76Qvjp

On Aug 11, 2018, at 11:11 AM, adrian via Groups.Io <adrianleong=rocketmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I love the new skype I find it easy to use on the Mac.

On Aug 11, 2018, at 10:02 AM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

No, no bug. I hit enter on my student’s chat, hit command shift r and the thing went to make a call and it worked. We had our class. Command shift h did the same thing, but hung up the call. Really rocking this new skype.

You might want to try resetting skype all-together with clean my mac or some other software like that. Then try again. Tre might be a file that’s gone bad.
On 11 Aug 2018, at 7:14, Michele Barbi wrote:

Quite strange, unless there is a bug with Skype 8.27 for Mac which I did not test myself but I’ll do soon.
Other thing you can do is, disregard the edit box and try pressing cmd+shift+r anyway.
Bye!
Barbuz