Re: Issue with making a call on the latest version of Skype using Mac OS high Sierra

Sarah k Alawami

No, no bug. I hit enter on my student’s chat, hit command shift r and the thing went to make a call and it worked. We had our class. Command shift h did the same thing, but hung up the call. Really rocking this new skype.

You might want to try resetting skype all-together with clean my mac or some other software like that. Then try again. Tre might be a file that’s gone bad. On 11 Aug 2018, at 7:14, Michele Barbi wrote:

Quite strange, unless there is a bug with Skype 8.27 for Mac which I did not test myself but I’ll do soon. Other thing you can do is, disregard the edit box and try pressing cmd+shift+r anyway. Bye! Barbuz