Re: Making another account

Sarah k Alawami

Actually skype is oging to depricate the ksype name on all skypes at some point. . By the way you can check voicemails on skype 8. It’s on the chat window. They are actually sent as media thing s from the phone. I dunno how to do it yet on the mac or windows but I’m drifting off topic here.

On Jul 13, 2018, at 9:16 AM, Josephine Hirsch <animalsloversjh@...> wrote:

I do not like the idea on not able to use a Skype name for making a account, and it makes things harder

That's why I switched back to Skype Classic for checking my voicemail
On 7/13/2018 11:04 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I agree. On the web or on the app itself they no longer use skype names. And they want to depricate that at some point which in my humble opinion is not a good idea.

On Jul 13, 2018, at 6:28 AM, Stephen Troy <stephentroy1961@...> wrote:

yes u can but it’s much easier to create one on ur phone.
On 13 Jul 2018, at 13:50, cecropia64 <cecropia64@...> wrote:

Hi:

I already have a Skype account but want to make another one.  Can I have two Skype accounts and how do I make the second one? Thanks

Stew