Re: Making another account

Josephine Hirsch

I do not like the idea on not able to use a Skype name for making a account, and it makes things harder

That's why I switched back to Skype Classic for checking my voicemail

On 7/13/2018 11:04 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I agree. On the web or on the app itself they no longer use skype names. And they want to depricate that at some point which in my humble opinion is not a good idea.

On Jul 13, 2018, at 6:28 AM, Stephen Troy <stephentroy1961@...> wrote:

yes u can but it’s much easier to create one on ur phone.
On 13 Jul 2018, at 13:50, cecropia64 <cecropia64@...> wrote:

Hi:

I already have a Skype account but want to make another one.  Can I have two Skype accounts and how do I make the second one? Thanks

Stew