Re: Looking for a direct link to Skype eight please

ken lawrence

Hi group is skype 8 ready for primetime using NVDA do any of you know if perhaps there is an add on for skype 8 for NVDA?  Had heard that the skype for windows universal platform wasn’t so hot in the accessibility department and Microsoft accessibility was saying not to download it if you were blind/visually impaired. As this been corrected?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: naseem walji via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2018 10:10 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Looking for a direct link to Skype eight please

Hi

I am trying to find a direct link for Skype eight please. I try to update Skype but it’s giving me an error message.

Many thanks

Sent from my IPhone.

Naseem

On 4 Jul 2018, at 13:39, Doug Lee <dgl@...> wrote:

Try the correct tab in the following URL, where the tabs follow the content rather than coming first if I recall correctly: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype

Well, the command shift r worked well. Command shift h worked well to hang up a call. I???m surprised this is not documented in any menues as far as I know. Anyone have a good link for such keyboard shortcuts with skype 8?

--

Doug Lee                 dgl@...                http://www.dlee.org

Level Access             doug.lee@...    http://www.LevelAccess.com

"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both

incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by

dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper."  --Rod Serling