Re: starting a skype call from a skype chat in skype 8 for mac

Doug Lee

Try the correct tab in the following URL, where the tabs follow the content rather than coming first if I recall correctly: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12025/what-are-hotkeys-and-how-do-i-use-them-in-skype

On Tue, Jul 03, 2018 at 05:19:34PM -0700, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Well, the command shift r worked well. Command shift h worked well to hang up a call. I???m surprised this is not documented in any menues as far as I know. Anyone have a good link for such keyboard shortcuts with skype 8?

On Jul 3, 2018, at 12:58 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Cool, I???ll try that out and see if it works when I start my class today.

On Jul 3, 2018, at 12:55 PM, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

I don't think so, I tested that command yesterday and it worked on my hand.
Bye!
Barbuz

--
Doug Lee dgl@... http://www.dlee.org
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both