locked #admin issues with hotmail delivery until furgher notice #admin

Sarah k Alawami

The following comes from the beta group I'm in. I'm forwarding this to you guys in case any of you all are on hotmail and have not received any messages since about maybe 12 am east today. The message will be locked. So no replies are welcome. This is just to let yall know what's up.

Thanks all and have a happy Sunday.

Hi All,

Microsoft has been not accepting email from us since early this morning. They claim some sort of spam issue. We're registered with their FBL system, and I went to check the reputation of our service. They say there was an issue with an IP address that I had registered with them but have never used to send any email. So I'm guessing it's some kind of mistake. I removed that IP address from their system and sent an email to them about it.

As of now, we're still blocked. Assuming we're unblocked in the next day or two, all the queued up email will be delivered. From some things I've read, it appears that they do bulk processing once a day, around midnight. So maybe we have to wait until then to get this fixed.