From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Doug Lee
Sent: 26 May 2018 00:44
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] help with latest skype and an introduction

1. NVDA+N for the NVDA menu, then Tools, then Manage Addons.

2. Tab to "Get Addons..." and press Space to open the Community Addons
website.

3. Find and activate the "Windows 10 App Essentials" link, which is also a
heading.

4. Activate the "Download Stable Version" link on the resulting page.

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 12:39:23AM +0100, Adrien wrote:

Hi Doug

How do I access Joseph Lee's apps please?Regards

Adrien

Skype with me on adriencollins06