Re: Classic Skype updated

Josephine Hirsch

On 3/26/2018 7:37 PM, Jerry Pryde wrote:
If all else fails, Skype 7.4.0.151 can be downloaded here.

http://www.filepuma.com/download/skype_7.40.151-17049/

-----Original Message----- From: Josephine Hirsch
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 8:33 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Classic Skype updated

I also tried to go back to the classic version of Skype, but it did not
work out except I have to go back to the current version that I am using
right now. The thing that I did not like is that I can't access my
voicemail on this one.

Haven't figure out how to access my voicemail yet
On 3/26/2018 7:11 PM, Kimmie wrote:
Is this skype accessible for novices like me? I did update at one stage, and what a horrible version that was, so I ended up going back to the last one I had, and thank goodness for that. Bloody Microsoft! Woops sorry.