Re: Classic Skype updated

inamuddin khan

Dear friends, at the end Microsoft has hurd our concerns and updated Skype classic.

I’m really very much interested to know what changes or improvements has Microsoft brought with this new update!

Initially some of us including me believed that Microsoft has removed Skype classic forever, but our thoughts have become untrue!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...