Straight Key Century Club SKCC@groups.io
The Straight Key Century Club is the fastest growing group of straight key Morse code operators and enthusiasts in the world. Organized in January 2006 the club has thousands of members around the globe. This mailing list is a meeting place for general discussion by SKCC members of all topics related to manually keyed Morse code, including mechanical bugs and sideswipers. It is the successor to the Yahoo SKCC group as of September 2017.
Not currently a subscriber? Here's how to sign up...
If you are an SKCC club member, send an empty email to SKCCemail@example.com We will then ask you to confirm your name, call sign and SKCC member number during the subscription process. Alternatively, you can send your name, call sign and SKCC number to the group owner at SKCCfirstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invitation and access link.
If you are not an SKCC club member, you can become one! Go to our webpage at www.skccgroup.com Just click on the "Request SKCC Number" link there. Membership is free to any licensed amateur radio operator. When your membership in the club is approved you can return here and subscribe to the SKCC list/group as directed above.
You'll find many talented and experienced Morse code operators in SKCC willing to answer questions or help you get started with the fascinating world of radio telegraph keying and operation. The SKCC discussion group is the place to start.
Welcome and enjoy!
- 3,727 Members
- 35,994 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.