San Jose Frontrunners Walkers & Wheelers firstname.lastname@example.org
The San Jose Front Runners, Walkers and Wheelers (SJFRWW) is a social group for GLBT men and women, and their friends, centered around getting together for a weekly run followed by an optional coffee and brunch. The meet takes place in the Guadalupe River Park, near downtown San Jose and the San Jose airport.
The group gathers for its outing every Saturday morning at 9:00AM, rain or shine, at the parking lot behind the Heritage Rose Garden, one block southwest of the Taylor Street and Spring Street intersection. Some folks run, some walk, some bring bicycles to ride - everyone is welcome! The route runs through the Park and ends up at Panera Bread, on Coleman Ave, for coffee and brunch.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO JOIN OUR MAILING LIST:
Any email address can be used to join the SJFRWW mailing list. Use the below Blue Button "+Join This Group" to join.
- 41 Members
- 19 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.