TCI Email Group firstname.lastname@example.orgThis is the TCI Email Group. It is open to anyone interested in learning more about antique telephones, telephone history, and restoration and does not require membership in TCI or any other clubs or organizations, such as ATCA, THG or the ATCS. Full list rules should be read before posting, and are available here: https://www.telephonecollectors.org/list.htm
We feel that members of this list have every right to know the name of the person that they are communicating with when receiving posts. Please be sure you have your full name configured in your email client.
Telephone Collectors International is an organization of collectors and historians who strive to preserve telephone history by the promotion of education and authentic restoration of antique and vintage telephones and telephone memorabilia.
Membership in TCI is strongly encouraged, and can very easily be achieved online with the convenience of payment via PayPal. As a bonus, you can also download vintage telephone wiring schematics, and a sample issue of TCI's award-winning, full-color monthly publication at:
For those interested in the more technical side of Telephony, TCI also publishes the "Switcher's Quarterly", a newsletter that focuses on vintage telephone switching equipment, key systems and other "technical" forms of telephony.
- 763 Members
- 100,525 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: email@example.com
- Subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: email@example.com
- Group Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help: email@example.com
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.