Telephone Collectors International email@example.com
Group DescriptionThis is the Telephone Collectors International List Server. It is open to anyone interested in learning more about antique telephones, telephone history, and restoration and does not require membership in TCI or any other clubs or organizations, such as ATCA, THG or the ATCS. Full list rules should be read before posting, and are available here: https://www.telephonecollectors.org/list.htm
We feel that members of this list have every right to know the name of the person that they are communicating with when receiving posts. Please be sure you have your full name configured in your email client.
Telephone Collectors International is an organization of collectors and historians who strive to preserve telephone history by the promotion of education and authentic restoration of antique and vintage telephones and telephone memorabilia.
Membership in TCI is strongly encouraged, and can very easily be achieved online with the convenience of payment via PayPal. As a bonus, you can also download vintage telephone wiring schematics, and a sample issue of TCI's award-winning, full-color monthly publication at:
For those interested in the more technical side of Telephony, TCI also publishes the "Switcher's Quarterly", a newsletter that focuses on vintage telephone switching equipment, key systems and other "technical" forms of telephony.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.