Shortwave Log (SWLog) email@example.comShortwave Log is a suite of programs for the logging of broadcast (e.g. shortwave, mediumwave, utilities, beacons) and amateur radio logs plus radio control. Having been created in 1988, the original MS-DOS application has been expanded through the years to a suite of applications. The main focus of Shortwave Log (SWLog) is data.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- Topics are automatically closed after 30 days.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.