WELCOME ABOARD

John Button G8JMB

The following have joined
damoroberts@, rob.lodge@, gabhan7@

PLEASE POST TO SAY HELLO AND PROVE THAT YOU ARE A PERSON

WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES<
Good sailing
JOhn Group owner

@damoroberts

Hi. I'm a real person. Recently bought a little shipmate senior and hoping to find other owners

Rob Lodge

Hello - was looking to help a friend with rigging his shipmate as came incomplete. Looking for advice on setting up the mainsheet/roller jib system.

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021, 12:48 damoroberts via groups.io, <damoroberts=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi. I'm a real person. Recently bought a little shipmate senior and hoping to find other owners

Michael Walton

Hi Rob

where abouts are you?

Hope you are going to join the Shipmate owners association

Have you bought Rainbow?

Mike Walton

Hello - was looking to help a friend with rigging his shipmate as came incomplete. Looking for advice on setting up the mainsheet/roller jib system.

On Sun, 19 Sep 2021, 12:48 damoroberts via groups.io, <damoroberts=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hi. I'm a real person. Recently bought a little shipmate senior and hoping to find other owners

Rob Lodge

Hi Mike,

It's not my boat it's a friends - he's on the group now also. Based in the North West near fleetwood.

We were just looking how it should be rigged and what was missing - has the mast, boom, mainsail and the fixed roller jib but not much else.