Boat cover for a Senior

Phil Weston

By any chance has anyone got a cover that will fit a Senior, that they don't need ?

Michael Walton

Hi Phil

Sorry but no. I have one Ray made which I use in Summer and a huge thick tarp over the mast in winter covered by a caravan cover which hides everything.

Was thinking of emailing you earlier tonight before I go off to Turkey walking tomorrow.

I was looking at possible Rally dates but can nothing for Seafair yet to work around. They do not have a 2022 date yet.

Was thinking perhaps May 14/15th for Bala but wanted to ask Arny and Pete if this suited them.

Chichester perhaps 11/12th or later 25/26th to work around Seafair.

thought of having Solent earlier as both Richard and Jill seem to sail earlier in august. Perhaps 13/14th?

Will be in touch when I return but if you hear from Seafair let me know

Keep well

Mike