From: shipmate@groups.io On Behalf Of Phil Weston
Sent: 04 September 2021 09:48
To: shipmate@groups.io
Subject: [shipmate] The future of the SOA ?

Hopefully you will have received a copy of the agenda  for the "Shipmate Owners Association AGM _ Sat 11 Sep".

I know only a handful of members attend the meeting at Rutland. However, there is one item we are keen to get members input to,  namely "The future of the SOA" - Agenda Item 7.

So even if you are not coming, please fell free to commnet on the proposals.

Join shipmate@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.