Group DescriptionThe purpose of this group is to serve as the main hardware support source and discussion group for hams building and using the SHARI Allstar Node. Support of the Allstar distribution you install in your Raspberry Pi and use in conjunction with SHARI is best obtained from the source of the Allstar distribution (i.e. allstarlink.org or hamvoip.org). You need to join the SHARI group in order to post messages. Include your callsign in requests to join. The first posting from you as a new user must be approved by the moderators - thus there may be a delay between the time of your original post and its arrival in groups.io.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]