SHARI SHARI@groups.ioThe purpose of this group is to serve as the main hardware support source and discussion group for hams building and using the SHARI Allstar Node. (SHARI is designed as a kit for construction and use in the amateur radio service by licensed amateur radio operators who can assure that their assembled SHARI kit meets FCC mandated operating requirements including RF frequency, deviation and required power levels at the fundamental and harmonic frequencies). Support of the Allstar distribution you install in your Raspberry Pi and use in conjunction with SHARI is best obtained from the source of the Allstar distribution (i.e. allstarlink.org or hamvoip.org). You need to join the SHARI group in order to post messages. Include your callsign in requests to join. The first posting from you as a new user must be approved by the moderators - thus there may be a delay between the time of your original post and its arrival in groups.io.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #programing Programming SHARI using 818-prog 8 topics
- #Allstar_Setup Installing Allstar to work with SHARI 6 topics
- #construction Notes and suggestions about construction of a SHARI kit 5 topics
- #Announcement Special SHARI announcements 3 topics
- #CTCSS_reverse_burst Programming SHARI to enable/disable CTCSS reverse burst 2 topics
- #COS_Led Discussion about enabling the COS LED 1 topics
- #CTCSS_CDCSS 1 topics
- #ConnectionFailed How to troubleshoot "Registration Failed" or "Connection Failed" issues 1 topics
- #DTMF_Problems Problems with Allstar decoding DTMF 1 topics
- #file-notice 1 topics