From: "RIchard Thorne"
To: sharedapexloop@groups.io
Sent: Friday December 4 2020 12:32:29PM
Subject: Re: [sharedapexloop] SAL30 quick fix

Dale,

I'd be curious to know the source of the wire.  I just put up a SAL and that 'may' be the weak point down the road.

I wouldn't mind having replacement wire in the inventory just in case.

I'm very impressed with the performance of the SAL-30.  I have not had many openings on 160 to check out but the front to back on 80m signals is amazing.  Hopefully 160 will be in good shape this weekend.

Rich - N5ZC

On 12/4/2020 9:51 AM, Dale Parfitt wrote:

Hi John,

I rebuilt my coupler and feeds several years ago. I used teflon jacketed wire I have here- 2 #20 conductors inside a white teflon jacket. I also modified the  ferrites so that they are a friction fit- once in place, they do not move.

Tell me how much feedline total you need and I’ll see  how much I  have left.

Dale W4OP