The Standard Gauge Module Association Discussion Group email@example.comThe SGMA discussion group is for hobbyists interested in designing, building and displaying modular layouts operating American tinplate toy trains in standard (2-1/8") gauge. Participants should limit their discussion to standard gauge toy-train-module-related topics. Questions or comments about technical aspects of standard gauge modules, standard gauge module manufacturers, and standard gauge modular layouts, are all examples of the type of posts that are appropriate for the list. Please refrain from inappropriate topics and the use of personal invective or "flames." New subscribers are encouraged to post a brief personal profile to the mailing list so the others on the list may get to know you. Only postings from subscribed members to the mailing list will be processed. Therefore, should you or your ISP change your e-mail address be sure to update your information on groups.io. This discussion list was originated in March of 2006 on Yahoogroups and was moved to groups.io in October 2019.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.